Tuesday, September 26, 2006

yes, move on

Well, as moving on is a process and not a destination, I'm definitely still moving. The terms I used in my last post were very loose, such as "made a decision" and "my mother reinforces my thoughts". So I'm frustrated now because I still haven't come to a concrete decision, and my mom will be disappointed in me if I choose english because she thinks I'm taking the easy way out. Reading 500+ pages a week, analyzing the literature, creating arguments about it, writing drafts, and finally turning in a paper is no small task...no easier than working 10 hours of chemistry problems a week, spending 3 hours in lab, and digging through chemistry book to understand a complex concept. So I'm stressed, I think that means it's time to pray. The knots will be gone. It's a good thing the knots don't stay gone; knowing me, I'd stop praying.
***
I have amazing friends up here. Friends to cheer me up, who are genuine, friends to make me laugh, who tell me it will be okay. Thanks, God, for them. God definitely reads blogs. :e)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home